Mon 14 Mar 2016 @ 11:00
Zenosis, the leading provider of eLearning for the medicinal products industry, is pleased to announce that a further six of its courses have been awarded Approved Training status by the UK’s Royal Society of Chemistry. They have also received Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accreditation from the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal Colleges of Physicians.
The courses constitute Zenosis’s recently launched suite of eLearning on aspects of Good Manufacturing Practice. They are:
- An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products
- Good Documentation Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practice in Cleaning and Sanitation
- Good Manufacturing Practice for the Warehouse
- Good Manufacturing Practice in Processing Medicinal Products
- Good Manufacturing Practice in Packaging Medicinal products
Approval by the Society identifies good quality training that supports members in their continuing professional development. The Society’s approval process is one of peer review, involving assessment against set criteria by members expert in their field.
CPD refers to the learning activities through which professionals develop their abilities and ensure that they remain competent and increasingly effective. CPD is encouraged in all professions and is formally required in some. It may be otherwise known as Continuing Professional Education (CPE) or, in the context of medicine, Continuing Medical Education (CME).