Mon 22 Mar 2021 @ 13:25
grapl ltd, owner of the Zenosis library of eLearning for the medicines and healthcare products industries, is delighted to announce the release of a new suite of courses on validation of manufacturing equipment, services, systems and processes.
Validation is vitally important in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, dietary supplement, and medical device industries. Regulatory authorities require documented evidence that manufacturing processes will consistently result in products meeting predetermined quality standards. The new suite of courses provides an introduction to validation, and practical advice on equipment commissioning and qualification, equipment cleaning validation, and computer systems validation.
All involved in the manufacture of medicines and healthcare products need to understand the principles and practice of validation, as set out in these courses. In particular, the courses provide essential learning for engineering, production, and quality management personnel in the pharmaceutical industry.
The courses are:
- VAL01: Introduction to Validation
- VAL02: Validation Plans and Documentation
- VAL03: Commissioning and Installation Qualification
- VAL04: Operational and Performance Qualification
- VAL05: Equipment Cleaning Validation
- VAL06: Computer Systems Validation, Part 1: Planning
- VAL07: Computer Systems Validation, Part 2: Implementation