Our courses on clinical trials cover the design, set-up, monitoring and audit/inspection of trials.
We offer modules providing extensive training for clinical research associates and other staff of pharma/biotech or contract research organisations involved in clinical development. We also offer modules of value both to such staff and to clinical investigators.
At a time of upheaval in the legislation on clinical research, our continually updated courses provide an essential guide to requirements and best practice.
Please select any of the below courses to look at detailed outlines of the modules, indicating what can be learnt and for whom it is most applicable.
Clinical Trials courses
- CT03: ICH Good Clinical Practice
- CT04: An Introduction to Clinical Trial Preparation and Design
- CT06: Clinical Trial Monitoring: Site Evaluation and Setup
- CT07: An Introduction to Clinical Trials and Drug Development
- CT08: Clinical Trial Monitoring: Study Monitoring, Documentation and Closure
- CT09: Good Clinical Practice Inspections and Audits